Tuesday 20 November 2012

OOTD: Mesh and Ruffles

Hello Lovelies!

This is one of the dresses I picked from Yesstyle, which I initially was not going to buy because I thought it looked too childish for me because of the high neckline. Turns out this is one of my most favorite items I've ever bought from them! Funny how life works sometimes ^^























I'm also using Skinfood's Byulsatang Eye & Lip Tint which is also one of my favorite items from Yesstyle. Since my lips are naturally a pinkish red, I found that the lip tint paled them out to a cute baby pink colour.
The eye tint is also very good, although it is not as subtle as the Etude House Tear Drop Liner because it contains larger sparkles.
Hopefully I can do some more posts and reviews soon! 

1 comment:

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...