Monday 6 May 2013

Manicure Monday: Kiss of Fire

Hello Princesses! 

Today's Manicure Monday is probably one of my favorite manicure's I've done so far! I purchased Etude House's Kiss Of Fire set from Cosmetic Love for $14NZD and could not be happier! 

This set comes with 3 polishes designed to create beautiful gradient nails, and I found them incredibly easy to do! Unfortunately they were not so easy to photograph! ><
 This photo (kinda) shows the gorgeous opalescent colour of the second colour. It reminds me of sugar coated candy!
Jack doesn't like the glitter accent ring finger, but loves the gradient look on the rest of my fingers!

Eep! Every time I look at my nails it makes me so happy! So I would consider this $14 excellently well spent! :3

I'll be doing a review on my Cosmetic Love haul later on in the week!

4 comments:

  1. i love glitter on naails too much:)

    https://beta.bloglovin.com/blog/4110705/gulaabi-girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Now I follow you~ ^^

    http://milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi babe! love your blog! btw mind to follow each other? let me know!

    www.sasavalencia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog :)
    Following you in bloglovin and GFC :)
    Hope you can follow me back
    Recent post:
    ♥ Dressing up has no age limits ♥

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...