Monday 5 August 2013

Manicure Monday: Chunky Holo Teal

Hello Princesses!

I seem to be starting a collection of Kleancolor polishes. In fact, I think I own more Kleancolor polishes than any other brand at the moment! >< This is 100% because the girls of PANZ seem to destash them at ridiculously low prices, and the budget hoarder in me cannot resist any polish if it's $1! ><

This Monday i'm wearing Kleancolor's Chunky Holo Teal over Sally Hansons FlashThis combination never fails to make me smile! ^^ Especially after my last stressful week :/

On another note, I'd like to talk a teensy bit about link bombing! ^^ (Don't get too scared yet! ;)

You guys are more than welcome to leave your blog link in the comment bar if you would like me to check it out. In fact, I quite like checking out new blogs (especially Korean makeup blogs, can't get enough of that!) so I'd love for you to leave your link if you want to comment on my post!

However

I will not tolerate people who leave their link for their own personal promotion. Especially if their blog has absolutely nothing in common with mine, or if the comment is one of the standard, Such a sweet post. Check out my blog blah blah blah type comment. This is done for self promotion and I am not a fan. I will most likely just delete your comment.

I do not want to follow you just because you follow me. The same rules as the link promotion apply. If we have nothing in common, I'm probably not going to want to follow you. If you want to follow me, fantastic! But hopefully you are following me because you WANT to, not because you think you are going to gain another follower.

It's quite annoying when someone that you are already following comments 3 times on your posts asking you to follow them, and they'll follow you back straight after! Really? I'm not going to name and shame, but if you know who you are please stop it.

I'm sorry for being a little mean :C but hopefully you guys understand! ^^

 Don't forget to subscribe! (:

2 comments:

  1. I never heard of that nail polish brand before ~ but it's so pretty! It looks extra pretty on top of the bright blue as well^-^ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is an incredible polish! I love it! I´ll try to find it :)

    I follow you right now in Google Friend; take a look to my blog and said me what do you think about it and follow back? :) KelaTaconea
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...