Monday 28 October 2013

Manicure Monday: French Bows

Hello Princesses!

This Monday I'm wearing Vinylux's Cream Puff, with Etude House's Sweet Sweet Nail stickers!
The Etude House nail stickers look so adorable! The gold accents worked well, but the bow was scraped off almost immediately, even after top-coating! I replaced the bow three times and the result was the same each time. The clear top coat also dried a little funny around my cuticles.

The Vinylux polishes are a great choice for lazy people like me who want their manicures to last longer chip-free, without paying for gel manicures!

4 comments:

  1. These look so cute! I didn't even know they were stickers until you mentioned it! But it's too bad the bows would come off. ><

    Phailee
    http://phaileepandascafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nails. Simple yet elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those nail stickers are so cute! Where did you get them from?

    The Lilly Mint Blog

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...