Monday 11 November 2013

Manicure Monday: Peek-a-boo Bling

Hello Princesses!

 This Monday I tried TWO things I've never tried before, Water Decals and Peek-a-boo Bling!
I found the idea for this manicure through Grace from Polish Armoire when she linked this gorgeous mani from Lucysstash. There are a couple of things I'd do differently next time, including the atrocious blinged index finger. It just did NOT turn out the way I wanted it to!

Unfortunately since my nails are Squoval, it means that the bling wasn't very even underneath my nail tips, but I think it still looks super cute! To start with the little gems felt very irritating, but after a while I got used to it!

The water decals also proved a little challenging, and semi-disintegrated. I'm not sure how it happened (twice) but I'll try a different method next time! They looked so cute and a little fancy! ^^ 

I'm sorry about the erratic blogging and lack of social media updates, the bf has gone back to Taipei and I'm still adjusting to the crippling boredom and loneliness!

6 comments:

  1. OMG I love that Swarovski! Hey, Visit my blog anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love those rhinstones =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous manicure <3
    How did you get the flower print on your nails? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The water decals look super cute! :) You did a good job as it is! I have never seen blinging underneath your nails before so that's something different!~ Loved your work! :)

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! The floral pattern is gorgeous, you have some patience haha^-^

    Would you like to join my first every giveaway? The prize is from Etude House, it's not huge, but I'd really appreciate it if you joined! x

    http://emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/150-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is your name Lauren or Becca..?

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...