Monday 23 December 2013

Manicure Monday: Fairy Lights

Hello Princesses!

This Monday I have a Christmas themed manicure! I've gone back home for Christmas and it's a lot more festive than my University flat, (which has no decorations at all) and has put me in the mood to do a Christmas Manicure! ^^
I used Butter London's Jack the Lad for the Christmas tree base and glitter for the lights! I think it probably would've worked better with a lighter base colour, but I'd just bought my very first Butter London and really really really wanted to use it! ^^

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh~ This is so pretty! *A*
    Though I love jewels on my nails, they always seems to fall off the next day. :<
    Congrats on your new Butter London! <3

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...