Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello Princesses!

Happy New Year!

I hope you've all had an amazing 2013! Tonight I ended up staying home, being sick and watching movies. But I still had fun ^^ Austin Powers is on at the moment, (love that movie!!)

I've never been much for new years resolutions, but I thought I would make a couple this year! 

In 2014 I want to work on more regular blog scheduale, better social media interaction and a fitter healthier me ^^
2013 wouldn't be complete without one final selfie, (since it is the year of the selfie!)

I hope you're all having an amazing New Year wherever you may be in the world! How was your 2013? Do you have any new years resolutions for 2014?

1 comment:

  1. Happy new years Becca! ///v/// <3
    2013 has been a heck of a year. @A@ I'm super excited to have a fresh start with 2014.

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...