Monday 17 February 2014

Manicure Monday: Black Glitter

Hello Princesses!

This Monday I'm wearing some of the new second hand polishes I bought over the summer holidays ^^ Unfortunately as a student, it's not financially or spacialy viable for me to keep buying lipstick and polish, but buying second hand helps me keep some of the cost down! ^.^
I used Rescue Beauty Lounge Iconoclast for the black and Anna Sui 003 for the glitter accent nail. The Anna Sui polish is supposed to smell like roses, but to me it just smells like cheap detergent :S Luckily the smell goes away after 12 hours, but it makes me so sad that the cutest polish smells so icky!

This manicure is so different from my normal cutesy nails! I think it's nice to have darker, more mature nails sometimes. What do you princesses think?

1 comment:

  1. I love how you did your nails so that only one of them is flashy; it makes it look a lot more sophisticated~
    The Anna Sui nail polish bottle is so pretty!
    redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...