Sunday 27 April 2014

Sunday Swatches: Concealer Swatches

Hello Princesses!


Today I'm going to be showing you my collection of Concealers! ^.^ A couple of these concealers are actually more like highlighters (YSL and MAC) but I use them to brighten my under eye area and conceal my baby dark circles, so I thought I would include them in this post! 
(This swatch of Meow Cosmetics Concealer isn't very good - check out the bigger swatch for a more accurate photo)

1 - Meow Cosmetics Concealer - Himalayan
2 - Meow Cosmetics Undereye Concealer - Himalayan
3 - Meow Cosmetics Concealer - Bengal
4 - Meow Cosmetics Undereye Concealer - Bengal
5 - Meow Cosmetics Concealer - Angora
6 - Meow Cosmetics Undereye Concealer - Angora
7 - Art Deco Camouflage Cream - 2
8 - Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat - 02
9 - MAC Prep + Prime - Radiant Rose
 10 - Maybelline Mineral Power - Ivory
11 - MAC Pro Longwear - NW13
12 - TonyMoly Baby doll pot concealer - Light Beige
13 - Moisture Mist  Circle Lightner - 251 Pale
14 - Dermal Cover Camouflage Makeup - Paradise
15 - Natio Young Camouflage Tinted Spot Cream
Woohoo concealers! My most used concealer is actually MAC Prep + Prime - Radiant Rose, which you might think is a weird choice since I have yellow toned skin, but the pink colour brightens a lot more effectively than a yellow colour, and also helps to give my face a bit of colour (not unlike using a blusher!)
 I hope you Princesses enjoyed this post! Feel free to share these swatch pictures - but please provide a link to this blog post if you do! xx

What sort of swatches would you like to see next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...