Monday 19 May 2014

Manicure Monady: Peaches and Puppy Love

Hello Princesses!

Today I have a super simple manicure using PiCture POlish's Peaches n' Cream with Kleancolor's Puppy Love for my accent nail.
I picked up Puppy Love from Lani's destash, and was pleasantly surprised with how much I actually love this polish! I'm a sucker for opaque sparkly glitters and this one is an absolutely gorgeous colour! I first tried this manicure over the summer holiday when I was only allowed to take a handful of polishes and really liked the combination of peach and blue, however the peach looks a little funny with my skintone. :C Oh well - I still love how this manicure turned out anyway!

Do you princesses have polishes that don't suit your skin tone, but you wear anyway because they're just awesome polishes? ^.^

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet, girly mani! I find that mints and similar shades tend to give me lobster hands, but I wear them anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh lobster hands! That's totally what is happening to my fingers and peach polish. ><

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...