Monday 5 May 2014

Manicure Monday: Sunshine, Kitties and Roses

Hello Princesses!

Today I have a super happy manicure! I'm still on my mission to try out all of the items I bought from my Born Pretty Store haul - and today I decided to use the Funny White Cat Printed Nail Art Water Decals Transfer Stickers and the Cute Heart Flower Bowknot Resin 3D Nail Art Stickers.
To create the watercolour base, I used Zoya's Gaia for a nice shimmery white base colour, (you can use a matte white if you don't want shimmer), and then used a makeup sponges to dab colours randomly or diagonally along my nails. I used my favorite/only quick dry top coat - Porsche to seal and blend the polish. I really love the end result (even though I'm not usually a big fan of yellow polishes) because it just looks so super happy, like little Sunshines, Kitties and Roses! ^.^

The little kitty decal worked perfectly, and the roses worked great as well! I'm so pleased that the Kitty decals worked so well because they were really cheap!

What do you princesses think of this manicure? Too cutesy?

4 comments:

  1. Your nail art is beautiful! I can't even paint my nails one colour without making a mess of it XD
    longlovefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you! :D Practice makes perfect with painting your nails, also cleaning up around the edges makes a huge difference! ^.^

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...