Monday 9 June 2014

Manicure Monday: Chanel Half Moon Manicure

Hello Princesses!

Today I decided to try a new technique - the classic half moon manicure! I also wanted to try out these super cute little designer decals, and chose the Chanel decal to go with this manicure.
I found the half moon manicure quite easy to do, but absolutely hate the way it photographs because no matter what I do, it always makes my nails look really short when they're actually really long! -.- In real life it looks lovely though! The Chanel decals worked really well too, but after one day/one shower they started to curl up at the corners and catch on my hair, which isn't too fun :C

What do you princesses think of this manicure? Do you like the look of half moon manicures?

2 comments:

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...