Friday 11 July 2014

First Impression: NARS Radient Creamy Concealer

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Chantilly! I picked up a baby tester pot from Mecca Cosmetica in Auckland because one of my favorite pale guru's, Arna Alayne, raves about it as one of her favorite pale products. Even though Arna is cool toned and I'm warm toned, the product still works for both of us which is fantastic!
What Is It?
"Coveted by artists for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, the Radiant Creamy Concealer evens skin with lightweight medium to high buildable coverage. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue. Long wearing and crease-proof for the perfect cover" (1)
(This is YSL CC cream in purple with NARS Siberia against my pale white neck. Tragic.)

I trialled this concealer in two different ways, the first being a spot concealer. I had three baby cystic pimples to cover, and one light layer of the NARS concealer worked really well. Of course the bumps will never disappear into the skin with the use of concealer, but this concealer did better than any other I have owned! It was smooth, easy to blend and not cakey at all which I love!

The second test was to use the concealer for my under eye and eyelid area. It did fairly well at brightening up my eye area and neutralizing redness. It's a nice option for the times when I want a brightening, but not a heavily concealed look.
Here I have the concealer on the left eye only. It looks a lot brighter than the right side, but the lines on the left seem more apparent. Yes, one of my eyebrows is misshapen, the hair doesn't grow there due to scars and I haven't filled them in yet.
Would I Purchase This Product?
Probably! It is a little pricey at $46NZD, but it really is a lovely product that works well with all of my foundation and BB Creams. I thought it worked really well as a spot cover, as well as around the eye area, and it's brightening for my pale skin (which is a rare thing!). I would totally recommend this concealer for any other pale beauties, and if you can try it before buying it that's even better! ^. ~

What is your all-time favorite concealer?

1 comment:

  1. 1st. Great post!Loved it!
    2nd. You are sooooo pretty!!! :) You do look like porcelain princess!
    3rd. Your blog layout looks gorgeous!
    Would you like us to follow each other and stay in touch? Let me know on my blog! :)

    xxx
    http://fashionandallthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...