Monday 18 August 2014

Manicure Monday: Bows and Bling

Hello Princesses!

Today I have a really interesting manicure! When I envisioned this manicure I thought it would look super cool with a full dimante nail and a cute little bow. I painted my nails at night and thought, these look awesome! I went out to classes the next day, looked down at my hands and though ... oh, actually they look a little hookerish.

...



I used China Glaze's Poinsettia for the red polish. It's a little brighter during the day than what I thought it looked like at night. Fun fact, I almost always paint my nails at night since I work/study during the day!  This means that my Vinylux top coat is an absolute must-have, since it stops my bed from imprinting my nails with that horrible sheet print!

I'm not sure how I feel about this manicure. During the day it was almost offensively red and I found myself subconsciously trying to hide my hands. >< Oops!

What do you Princesses think of this manicure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...