Monday 29 September 2014

Manicure Monday: Midnight Sparkles

Hello Princesses!

Today I have a really lovely manicure with a deep midnight blue jelly polish - Color Club's Blue-topia and and a beautiful silver glitter polish - Maybellines Sequins! You can see that my names are getting less and less inventive.
I love this manicure, but Blue-Topia is really difficult to get off your fingers without staining everything blue, and I mean EVERYTHING. I stained my nice white top, tabletop and ALL of my fingers blue taking that polish off, but I'm so in love with the colour and jelly finish!

Do you Princesses have a less annoying dupe for Color Club Blue-Topia?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...