Monday 22 September 2014

Review: Missha All-Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk

Hello Princesses!

*Edit* This was supposed to go up last Wednesday (17th) and I just noticed that it's not been posted!! Sorry guys!!

Today I'm going to be reviewing Missha's All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk! I'm always on the hunt for a good non-greasy sunblock and this is quite possibly my favorite one so far!

I purchased this sunblock from Roseroseshop in November 2013 and have been using it everyday since then, (which is like 10 months) and I'm still not through with the little bottle! It cost me $14.80(USD) and I was initially attracted to the product by the super cute pink packaging. I purchased some sample packets to test the product and was pleasantly surprised by the soft matte finish! Most other sunblock's I have used previously were all quite greasy and left a layer of shine through even the matte-est formula foundation, which made me less likely to wear sunblock because of the grease, which is not good for my skin.
There is a little ball bearing floating around in the sunblock to keep it from separating, and it makes the most satisfying shake noise. Honestly just shaking the bottle makes me so happy! It has a twist top lid, but if you pull the clear bubble, the clear section will come off. I haven't found a use for this feature yet, it just happens.

This sunblock feels incredibly soft on the skin and actually feels slightly moisturizing and a little like skincare! It has a lovely soft matte finish (not like a dry matte, but like a moisturized matte) and leaves my skin looking healthy. I can wear this sunscreen out without any makeup over the top and it will actually help my skin look a little less greasy throughout the day!
This was my first experience with a Chemical Sunblock, and didn't actually realize it was a chemical sunblock until I read a blog review that advised me to use the sunblock under my regular moisturizer. All of a sudden things made a lot more sense, because when I used the sunblock over my moisturizer, my foundation and BB Cream kind of curdled on my skin. *facepalm*

Ingredients:
Dimethicone, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Everlasting Flower Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Ethanol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate, Silica, Titanium Oxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl laurate, PEG-10Dimethicone, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Methicone, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Triethoxy Caprylylsilane, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Phenoxy Ethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Althaea Rosea Flower Root Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Limonia Acidissima Extract, Abronia Villosa Leaf Extract, Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract 

What I Love
- SPF50+ / PA +++
- Lovely light scent
- Cute pink packagin
- Soft matte finish
- Not greasy!


What I Don't Love
- A little hard to find in New Zealand
Final Thoughts
I really really really love this sunblock! The only thing I slightly dislike about it is that it's a little hard to find in New Zealand without paying about $1million. There are a couple of other similar sunblocks that Missha makes, so I might try them out next just to see if they compare to this one!

Do you Princesses have any favorite foundations that you think I should try out?

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for reviewing this!
    Though it has Stearic Acid which has a 2 on the comeodogenic scale, the other ingredients are safer than my Neutrogena Pure+Mild sunblock.
    I'm gonna bookmark this and try to find some samples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I totally didn't think of the Stearic Acid! You can trial them through Roseroseshop like I did ^.^ (http://www.roseroseshop.com/en/cosmetic/30523--missha-all-around-safe-block-soft-finish-sun-milk-samples-10pcs.html)

      Delete
  2. I want to try it! Nice review, thanks for sharing beauty :)

    ~JOIN MY OASAP GIVEAWAY~

    ReplyDelete
  3. people like pink version more than other colours I think :D
    Thank you for the nice review~~
    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review. This products looks great and I love the packaging!
    I like your blog!

    www.bubbly-color.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...