Monday 15 December 2014

Manicure Monday - Festive Fairy Lights

Hello Princesses!

Today I have really easy, festive manicure featuring a Christmas tree, terrible fairy lights and candy cane stripes! ^.^
I chose to use a white base for this manicure, and Color Club's Ho Ho Holly for the green and gold sparkled tree. I used a thin striper brush and a black polish to create the looped fairy lights, and dotted some random coloured fairy lights onto the strand. I used Sally Hansens red polish with the Color Club to create the messy candy cane stripes on my pinkie, (at least they're moderately straight this time - I'm getting better at drawing straight lines! ^.^)

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I wish my nail painting skills were half as good as yours hehe Really like this Christmassy design! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...