Friday 2 January 2015

2014 Favourites

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my 2014 favourites! I don't usually do monthly favourites or anything because I struggle to find more than one favourite per month, but I every time I do a yearly favourite post I always find so many to talk about! -.- Let's get right into it!

Lush - BIG
This is my absolute favourite shampoo of all time, it makes my hair feel amazingly clean and smell super fresh! This massive tub lasts for absolutely ages too, so you get really good value for money! ^.^ You can check out my mini review here!
 
Argania - Liquid Gold Hair Oil

I absolutely love this this hair oil, it makes my hair feel and look healthy and I swear it makes it grow much faster than if I don't use it (although my mum still hates my long hair, love you mama!). New Zealanders can find this in any Farmers store, I totally recommend it along with everything else in the range!

Benefit - Porefessional


This is still my favourite primer of 2014 for smooth, poreless skin. I like other primers for brightening or colour correcting, but this is definitely the best pore smoother that I've tried in 2014! 
 
Trilogy - Rosehip Oil


I can't live without this little bottle of facial oil. I've been using it morning and night for over a year now and am completely addicted. It smooths and nourishes my skin, while also helping to fade acne scarring that plagues my face. This is my absolute favourite product of 2014!
NARS - Orgasm Blush
Peachy pink with gold sparkles, this is my go-to blush when I don't particularly have time to choose a blush to match my face. It works with everything, easy to apply and never looks bad. I always take this blush with me when I travel because I can trust it. 

Urban Decay - Naked
The O.G of neutral palettes, it's no surprise that this is in my favourites and I'm sure it needs no introduction. It's great, portable, pigmented and makes it easy to create natural/neutral or more dramatic looks. This is another of my traveling companions filled with trust.  

MAC - Pleasure Bomb
I really love the colour of this lipstick, it's such a shame it's limited edition because I totally would have bought another one! It actually looks very similar to Lime Crime Pink Velvet Velvetine on me, but I much prefer this lipsticks finish and feel on the lips since Velvetines are not the greatest for my dry lips.

Eye of Horus - Goddess Mascara
This has been my favourite mascara of 2014. It never clumps, removes with warm water and makes my lashes feel super moisturized and pampered. You can check out my review here!


LUSH - Angels On Bare Skin
The perfect soft exfoliator for sensitive or acne prone skin. This is my absolute favourite cleanser, and I've raved about it on many occasions so you can check out my proper mini review here!

That's it for my 2014 favourites! I hope you've all had an amazing 2014, and hopefully 2015 will be even better for us all! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...