Friday 27 March 2015

First Impression: Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Serum

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about a neat product with a ridiculously long name; Missha's Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Serum! I've always quite enjoyed using Missha products, but haven't had much to do with their skincare range (apart from their sunscreen which is my absolute favourite!). This serum has been compared to the amazing Estēe Lauder Advanced Repair Night which I have been considering purchasing for a couple of months now, but was incredibly put off by the $150NZD price tag, so this sample sachet came to me at the perfect time!
What Does It Do?
"Skin cells regenerate best during the nighttime while you sleep.

The Time Revolution Night Repair line uses Retinol technology to give you an intensive 3D night care. It uses Night Science, Retinol Science, and Cell Science to give you smooth, glowing skin. The Serum strengthens and moisturizes skin, while also providing it with the necessary nutrients. Also has wrinkle repairing and whitening benefits." (1)

This serum has a thin and slightly sticky texture which makes my skin feel quite tacky for about 30minutes after application. I'm very glad that this is a night serum, because I don't think I would be able to stand the stickiness during the day time!
I only had one little sample sachet of this product, so I can't really see much difference in my skin in terms of wrinkle repair or skin whitening, but it makes my skin feel nice and moisturized in the morning without drowning it in oil! I did see a very subtle brightness in my skin after using this sample which I really liked!




Would I Purchase This Product?
I'm genuinely interested in this product, so I'm pretty keen to purchase it! A cheaper, but just as effective serum as the super expensive Estēe Lauder serum sounds like a good deal to me, so I think I will pick up a bottle of this Night Serum in my next Korean skincare purchase! ^.^


Have you tried this serum or the Estēe Lauder serum before? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...