Sunday 9 August 2015

Review: Born Pretty Jewelery; Pearl Earrings and Feather Ring

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be showing you a couple of cute pieces of jewellery from Born Pretty Store! ^.^

First up are these super cute pearl drop earrings! Weirdly enough they arrived entirely detached from the little earring paper holder. The plastic butterflies were entirely sealed up, so it's not like they were ever attached in the first place. Odd.
The quality of these earrings reflects the price. They're sturdy and mostly even, but the gold plating looks very flawed. Thankfully, this part of the earring isn't even seen while being worn. These don't look exactly like what is advertised online either which is irritating.
You can wear these in the lower or higher stud depending on how big your earlobes are.

I need to wear these on the longest stud hole because the claws are too round for my ears! It looks so cute, but one side of the claw jabs into my jaw and the other one is visibly squishing up my ear.

They look so cute though! I absolutely adore them!


The next up is this gold leaf ring. This is such a bright gold colour!
This ring is a little bulkier than I was anticipating. It's pretty, but I prefer more delicate jewellery personally.
Thank you so much to Born Pretty Store for sending me these pieces of jewellery to review! If you want to order from Born Pretty Store make sure you use my code "LPP10K31" for an extra 10% off your total!

1 comment:

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...