Monday 24 August 2015

Store Review: Cosmetic Love

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Cosmetic Love! ^.^ My first order with Cosmetic Love was my first ever Korean Cosmetic order (aside from Yesstyle which doesn't really count) and I've been shopping with them ever since I started my blog! I collaborate with them all the time because they are amazingly generous, but when I did my Asian Cosmetics round up I realised that I hadn't actually done a proper Store Review on them!


Website Practicality
I have absolutely no problems with Cosmetic Love's website, it's aesthetically pleasing, and super easy to navigate. The search bar works really well, it's easy to log in and track your orders, and it's also easy to contact the staff for any questions or your parcel gets lost. 
 

Price Comparison
Cosmetic Love has reasonably priced products, but sits very fairly in the middle of most stores pricing. They make up for this with free shipping, super cheap tracked shipping and frequent sales!


Cosmetic Love
Cookie Blusher $6.94 + Shipping $0.00 = $6.94

Roseroseshop
Cookie Blusher - $4.66 + Shipping $3.56 = $8.22

Jolse
Cookie Blusher $6.42 + Shipping $0.00 = $6.42 



Shipping and Packaging
I placed my order with Cosmetic Love on the 3rd of April. After four weeks I contacted Cosmetic Love to tell them that my package was lost. I did not purchase tracking with this order (because I'm stupid) and was really pleasantly surprised when Cosmetic Love emailed back to say that they could refund or resend my package if I hadn't received it in 45 days!
My package was then reshipped (with tracking) on the 27th of May, and arrived at my house on the 10th of June - 10 business days. I didn't receive any samples with my order (I assume because it'd been resent) though I usually receive a lot of samples from them. It's important to note that I don't shop using my "blog name" so Cosmetic Love won't know it's me or that I'm reviewing them. Fair testing. 


Products
I bought two shades of the Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher! ^.^ This is probably super boring, but when you're a poor student trying to build your collection it just takes a lot of small orders to not bankrupt yourself.

Carrot Cheese Cake
Carrot Cheesecake is surprisingly much more glittery than it looks in the pan, with a golden shimmer almost overwhelming the pastel orange colour of the blush.
Sweetberry Muffin
Sweetberry Muffin is a gorgeous pink shade with no shimmer or glitter present. This shade is quite pigmented in comparison to the other pale pinks in this collection and it's very flattering on my skin! ^.^

What I Love
- Amazing customer service (Luna is amazing!)
- Super responsible for lost packaging
- Middle range prices
- Cheap/free, quick shipping
- Functional website
- Great range of products


What I Don't Love
- Middle range prices


Final Thoughts
I absolutely love shopping with Cosmetic Love! I've been a loyal customer of theirs since 2013 and they are definitely one of my favourite Korean Cosmetic stores to shop with. I love that they offer free shipping, but also cheap tracked shipping, I would definitely recommend choosing this $2.50 tracked option just in case your package goes missing like mine did, but it's also relieving that Cosmetic Love will resend your package if it does get lost. Their customer support is fantastic, Luna is amazing, and I would definitely recommend shopping with Cosmetic Love if they have the products that you're looking for! ^.^

8 comments:

  1. This shop is one of my most favourite shops too buy Korean cosmetics! I've actually never lost any packages and all my packages have always arrived within 3 weeks! BTW Strawberry Muffin is such a pretty colour ^^

    Mary x l giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first lost package with any online Korean store! :C Strawberry Muffin is probably one of my favourites from the whole collection! ^.^

      Delete
  2. They seem like a good shop to use! And I might try Strawberry Muffin, it looks like a really cute shade!

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally adore them haha! It's a gorgeous shade, definitely one to grab if you can find it!

      Delete
  3. i will buy this product to try to use, thanks for this review
    visit me at: Sakura Vietnam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! How can i contact the customer servic (Luna). My order has not yet arrived and when i tracked it, it indicates that it's returned to the sender.please help.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. did u received any email from costomer service that ur order is delivery?

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...