Sunday 22 November 2015

Born Pretty Store Jewelery: Elegant White Freshwater Pearl Bracelet

(Sponsored)
Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about some more pieces of Jewellery from Born Pretty Store! ^.^

This bracelet it gorgeous, but so much smaller than the previous Moon Bracelet! It's a wee bit tight which makes my wrist look obese, but the little dangly charm is really sweet!
Thank you so much to Born Pretty Store for sending me these nail art supplies to review! If you want to order from Born Pretty Store make sure you use my code "LPP10K31" for an extra 10% off your total! I hope you guys enjoyed this extra post this week ^.^

2 comments:

  1. That bracelet is so pretty! I love pearls. I always wear pearl earrings...maybe it's time I buy myself a matching bracelet :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have wee wrists I would definitely recommend it ! ^ ^

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...