Monday 16 November 2015

Store Review: Beautius

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Beautius! I always love trying new Asian Beauty Stores, and this store is still quite new!


Website Practicality
I found this website quite easy to navigate in general, though there were a couple of items that didn't specify colour selection (like the Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher) so I'm not sure what shades they are offering or how to pick one of the 12 shades. I found it easy to create a login, though it was a little irritating to manoeuvre around the extra 100points bonus for creating a login because you had to specifically click one link to create another login to get the points. I then couldn't apply the points to my order, I'm not sure why, it just wouldn't work so I missed out on using my $1 reward. The reward system confuses me a little, because you have to spend about $33 to get a $1 reward which seems like a very random number. Otherwise it was super easy to add items to my cart and check out!
Price Comparison
I find the pricing on Beautius to be fair, though the shipping price does push it up a little high. I find that the shipping speed makes up for it though!

Beautius
Etude House BB Cream $18.90 + Shipping $4.99 = $23.89

Roseroseshop
Etude House BB Cream $10.91 + Shipping $5.97 = $16.88

Cosmetic Love
Etude House BB Cream $16.45 + Shipping $2.50 = $18.95 
 

  Shipping and Packaging
I placed my order on the 1st of November and my order was sent on the 5th of November. Surprisingly, this package arrived at my house on the 7th of November which is insane. I paid $4.99 for shipping which came with a tracking number, showing that the package was actually sent on the 3rd and left Hong Kong on the 5th. I'm absolutely happy to pay a set shipping charge like that if my package is going to be with me in 4 working days! My order came in a bubble wrapped envolope and nothing was damaged at all.

My order also came with generous free samples including a MBD mask, undereye masks and a super cute (and functional) Shara Shara Blotting Paper Pack! My order also came with a cute two page essay from the owner Tracey which I think is such a nice touch. I think it's also important to note that I don't shop under my blog name or address so that I don't get any special treatment while doing store reviews.

 
Products
I found Beautius through r/asianbeauty because they were selling a mini jar of the Mizon Returning Starfish Cream that has just been discontinued and that I have been dying to try out.

 

The texture of this cream is so different, I'm not quite sure what to make of it! It smells really lovely (and not at all like starfish) and seems to moisturise my skin really well. Stay tuned for a review later on!


Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack Aqua (Moisturising) - $1.99, Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack (Healing) - $1.99, Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack (Whitening) - $1.99

I have seen so many rave reviews about Donkey Milk that I needed to try it for myself! I grabbed one of each of these masks to try out and I'm so excited to have them! ^.^
 

What I Love
- Inexpensive fixed price shipping
- Insanely quick shipping
- Great prices on products
- Good AB variety of Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese products
- Mostly easy to use website
- Well packaed products for shipping
- Generous free samples
- Handwritten note 


What I Don't Love
- Some parts of the website need to be adjusted (colours selection on products)


Final Thoughts
I really enjoyed shopping with Beautius! I believe that this is the fastest shipping that I've ever had for Asian Beauty products, so if you need your Holy Grail like right now, or if you need some extra Christmas gifts then I would definitely recommend shopping with Beautius as they will be able to get your products to you in such a good speed. They have amazing customer service, the products are well priced and the website is mostly easy to use. I will definitely be shopping there again!

If you would like to make a purchase with Beautius, click this link and sign up to receive 100 points! They're currently stocking the Creer Beaute Moon Stick Lipbalm and I'm totally in love with it! ^.^

4 comments:

  1. I have a GREAT NEED for that Moon Stick lip balm! I was obsessed with Sailor Moon when I was a kid!

    www.prettyandbooks.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!! Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors, Pokemon and DragonBall Z where my childhood TV loves <3

      Delete
  2. Both the donkey and starfish cream packaging is super adorable!!

    Join my giveaway!
    http://gyarucutie.blogspot.com/2015/11/xmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Starfish Cream is so adorable for me hehe :3

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...