Friday 11 December 2015

First Impression: It's Skin Power 10 Formula YE Effector

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the It's Skin Power 10 Formula YE Effector! I've previously tried the SYN-AKE, Propolis and VC Formula with various results, so of course I was interested to try another one of the formulas!


What Does It Do?
"It's Skin Power 10 Formula YE Effector is a highly concentrated essence containing fermented yeast extract, known to delay aging & give skin a youthful glow. Instantly boosts skin's hydration levels & enhances skin cell regeneration with continued use.

It's Skin Power 10 collection of serums is designed to tackle every skincare problem with a blend of highly effective, nourishing ingredients. All dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin. Free from colorants and alcohols.

How to Use: After washing the face, place few drops onto palm and gently pat it into skin until fully absorbed. Follow with your favorite emulsion or moisturiser."(1)

I'm not sure how this product is going to make my skin recover it's rhythm, but it's certainly an interesting product! It has a thin gel texture and is easily spread out across the skin. It has a really odd medical scent, it reminds me strongly of the dentist (which does not conjure up happy memories for me!) but it doesn't smell like yeast.
I used two small sachets of this product which lasted me four days. This essence did make my skin feel lightly hydrated, but I didn't see any amazing results. They are relatively inexpensive, but I definitely felt like the Propolis formula was better for my skin.


Would I Purchase This Product?
No, I didn't feel like it added anything to my current routine since my products already focus on hydrating, it's quite an unnecessary step for me personally. It's supposed to give your skin more energy and help it recover it it's rhythm, but I didn't see any results like that, just a nice light hydration.

I would recommend this Essence to any Princesses looking for light hydration, but in all honesty I would recommend the Propolis formula over the YE Effector.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...