Friday 12 February 2016

First Impression: Etude House Moistfull Super Collagen CC Cream: No2 Light Beige

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Etude House Moistfull Super Collagen CC Cream in the shade No2 Light Beige! I was very intrigued by this little sample sachet since I hated the initial Collagen skincare range, would I dislike the CC Cream of the updated Collagen line?

What Does It Do?
"Achieve beautifully moist and radiant skin with Etude House Moistfull Super Collagen CC Cream. This lightweight base makeup instantly provides a sufficient amount of moisture to keep the skin properly hydrated all throughout the day. It contains high collagen content along with a rich blend of herbal oils which enhances the skin’s natural texture while also promoting a more even skin tone. This CC Cream gives a dewy, radiant glow that makes the skin look smooth and healthy.
 
How to use
Dispense a proper amount of the CC cream and spread evenly all over the face. Pat lightly for better absorption.
Size

50ml"(1)

This CC Cream is moderately thin in texture and very easy to spread across the skin. It's a very fair yellow tone, it works quite well for my summer skin!
I was pleasantly surprised that this CC Cream looked like a good colour for my skin! I also really liked the moist effect it had on my skin, it didn't look oily,  but my skin did look healthy and plump.
This has a little bit of coverage, it's enough for my light scarring (self high-five for such clear looking skin!) though I am confused as to why this is a CC Cream rather than a BB Cream, I can only imagine that it is because there is quite a lot of skincare in this base product.
This is what the CC Cream looks like after 8 hours at work! Not bad at all, I don't think I would need to blot this as it doesn't look oily really, more just like a little toooo moist. This is during the heat of summer, but I'm so surprised that it didn't break up around my oily T-Zone!


Would I Purchase This Product?
Yes! I actually quite like this CC Cream, it's quite yellow in tone which I like, though it's quite lightweight while providing enough coverage for my skin. It's easy to apply and lasts the full day at work without making me look like a greasy pan. I only used one wee sample sachet, but at least the colour somewhat matches the rest of my body, so this is definitely a product I will be considering purchasing in the future!


Where to purchse this product:

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...