Friday 25 March 2016

First Impression: Mecca Cosmetica Lit From Within

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Mecca Cosmetica Lit From Within Primer! I was given this primer while purchasing an Hourglass product from Mecca in Auckland and was excited to see what it was like!
What Does It Do?
"Beauty sleep in a bottle, this product is an all-time skin brightening favourite. The ultra-fine, light diffusing formula revives dull skin whilst perfectly priming the complexion for a flawless foundation application. 

Lit From Within Illuminating Primer brightens and revives fatigued skin whilst perfectly priming and prepping the complexion for a flawless foundation application. With ultra-fine light diffusing particles and antioxidant protection, this instant skin beautifier glides on smoothly for visible radiance and sleep-defying luminosity. Our all-time favourite beauty booster, this must-have product leaves you prepped, primed and ready to glow.

Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, Dimethicone, Mica, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-7, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Punica Grantum Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77489,CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)."(1)
This primer initially seems like an odd flesh colour, but does blend out to be colourless. It has the most beautiful sheen and magically seems to give me a touch of coverage, though I'm not sure how.
I actually adore the way this looks on my skin! It's super easy to apply too, I'm not sure if it helped my foundation stay any longer, but I just think it made my skin look so beautiful!

Would I Purchase This Product?
Yes! It's only $45NZD and it's the first illuminating base that's made my skin look gorgeous and glowy without looking oily or like I have pores the size of craters. It seems to work well with the majority of my foundations, doesn't make my make up melt off and gives me the most healthy looking skin I've ever seen. I totally love it!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...