Wednesday 9 March 2016

Review: Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Eye Cream

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Eye Cream! I've used a whole tube of this eye cream up over about 4 months so I think I have a good idea of how well this product works. I'm always so intrigued by snail products because of their skin healing properties!

"Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Eye Cream uses a combination of innovative and natural ingredients to improve fine lines around the eyes and brighten tone. Epidermal Growth Factor is used with snail slime extract to stimulate cell production, which increases collagen, elasticity, and heals damaged skin. Snail slime extract also has an amazing rejuvenating property that reverses the darkening of skin, making eyes appear more youthful and radiant.


Directions: Dab a small amount around eyes until absorbed.

Benefits:
Firms
Reduces Fine Lines
Brightens
Moisturizes


Ingredients:
Snail secretion filtrate, glycerin, butylene glycol, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, niacinamide, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, glycerylstearate, phy tosqualane, octyldodecyl myristate, cetearyl alcohol, peg-100 stearate, beeswax, dimethicone, stearic acid, sodium hyaluronate, polyacrylate-13, polyisobutene, polysorbate 20, human oligopeptide-1, hydrolyzed wheat protein, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweed almond) seed extract, palmitoyl, pentapeptide-4, portulaca oleracea extract, betula platyphylla japonica juice, adenosine, 1,2-octanediol, ethylhexylglycerin, tropolone, disodium, edta"(1)
This eye cream comes housed in a convenient little squeeze tube that stands on the cap. This is my preferred method of storage since I don't need to use a little spatula to get the product like I would in a jar packaging.
It has a thin, slippery texture, and if I don't pay attention to it quickly it will slippery slide off my fingertip and fall into my carpet. At least the carpet will be well hydrated! It's easy to spread out, and absorbs moderately quickly into my eyeball skin.
This works really well to lightly hydrate my under eye area, however I don't think it's quite sufficient for me to use as a night time eye cream since I prefer my night cream to be much heavier and more nourishing. It works really well for me during the day since it doesn't make my make up slip and slide around, but I think that I prefer the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream for my night time eye cream! I don't think it brightened my skin very much at all either, and it didn't make a dent in my fine lines.


What I Love
- Super inexpensive ($5USD for 15ml)
- Easy to use and hygenic in squeeze tube
- Makes undereye area feel soft and hydrated
- Fantastic day eye cream  


What I Don't Love
- Not really an anti-aging product
- I don't feel like it brightens


Final Thoughts
Though I think that this product is great as an every day eye cream, it doesn't really provide enough hydration for a night eye cream. I didn't feel like it was really anti-aging or brightening in any way which was disappointing, but it did sit well under my make up for the day and provide my eye are with light hydration. It is super cheap at $5USD for 15ml, so I will actually pick up another little tube for day to day use or if I was travelling since it is super convenient, but I will also be looking for a more nourishing eye cream for night time use!

I would definitely recommend this eye cream for any Princesses looking for a lightly hydrating under eye cream that absorbs fairly quickly and sits nicely under make up!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...