Monday 18 April 2016

Store Review: Sweet Corea

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Sweet Corea! As I'm writing this introduction, I have just placed my order with this store! I am a little anxious that this whole store is a scam, but if it is, I do have safety in Paypal, and I'm willing to put my $11.50NZD on the line to be able to tell you guys whether you should shop here, or run away clutching your wallets.


Website Practicality
Sweet Corea is quite easy to navigate and looks almost exactly like Roseroseshop! I found it easy to create a log in, search for products, add them to your cart and check out. At one point shipping to New Zealand was invalid, so I had to send them an email to sort it out. Sending the email was easy, but they never got back to me about the shipping which made me incredibly nervous to shop with them.

Price Comparison
The prices on Sweet Corea are quite good, but the shipping is a little too high for me to justify regular purchases with them. They're so similar to Roseroseshop, I don't shop there for one item, or for heavy items either.

Sweet Corea
Etude House Big Cover Concealer BB Cream $10.43 + Shipping $5.71 = $16.15


RoseRoseShop
Etude House Big Cover Concealer BB Cream $10.53 + Shipping $5.76 = $16.29



Shipping and Packaging
I placed my order on the 13th of March, it was shipped on the 14th and arrived on the 24th of March. My shipping cost $4.07 which is pretty high considering how little I purchased. I did consider adding more light products to my order to balance out the shipping, but the shipping jumped up to $8 with one additional product which is insane. My package was safely wrapped in bubble wrap and nothing was harmed in transit.

Products
Etude House Big Cover Concealer BB Cream, 30 Samples, Vanilla - $3.39
Sweet Corea was basically the only place I could find testers of the Big Cover Concealer BB in the lightest shade, Vanilla! Did I need 30 sample sachets? No, but that was my only option. I'll be doing a First Impression on these bad boys next month! There were no free samples included in this order.


Final Thoughts
My shopping experience with Sweet Corea was average to say the least, the website just seems slightly sketchy to me and since there was no confirmation email, or shipping email sent to me I was actually quite doubtful that this order would show up. The shipping cost is pretty high and just gets higher with more items, so I'm not exactly impressed by the lower prices since it just means that the shipping is higher. There were no free samples (which yes, I know I'm not entitled to, but the majority of stores will send at least one) but at least the shipping packaging was secure. I'm not sure if I would shop with Sweet Corea again unless they offered free shipping since I can get better bargains elsewhere.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hi, when you recieved the paket, did they mark down the value of your parcel? I just found their site and see that they have very good price :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...