Monday 6 June 2016

Store Review: Innisfree World

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Innisfree World! I have been wanting to shop with the Inissfree store for quite some time, but have never been able to get above the $60 free shipping threshold! But, they did have half price of the cushion foundation I've been wanting to try for like, ever, so I decided to make a purchase!


Website Practicality
The Innisfree website is quite aesthetically pleasing to me and quite functional. It's easy to search for items using the search bar or through the set tabs. I found it very easy to create an account, load my cart and checkout, as a bonus the website shows all the products in NZD for me automatically, how great! My only issue with the website is that it logs you out really often and forces you to change your password.
Price Comparison
I changed the currency to New Zealand Dollars because that's how Innisfree converts for me! However, you can see why I haven't shopped with Innisfree before with those prices!

Innisfree World
Green Tea Seed Serum - $38.06 + Shipping - $9.76 = $47.82

Roseroseshop
Green Tea Seed Serum $23.25  + Shipping $8.67 = $31.92

Cosmetic Love



Shipping and Packaging
I placed my order on the 10th of April, it was sent on the 12th and arrived at my house on the 22nd! My shipping did cost $9.76NZD which is a little expensive for me, but it arrived in good time, was wrapped securely and came in a cute personalised box.
Products
Innisfree Long Wear Cushion in 11 - $18.02
(This looks like a great pale shade, I'm so excited!)

Innisfree [Refill] Ampoule intense cushion(cover) #13 - $11.26
Final Thoughts
I really enjoyed my shopping experience with Innisfree World and would definitely shop there again if they had a good sale! I find the prices a little too high  to purchase from them regularly, but if they did have half price of their cushions again I would definitely shop with them! ^ ^

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...