Friday 5 August 2016

First Impression: Nature Republic Aqua Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Nature Republic Aqua Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream. I had one sample sachet of this cream, and thought I would at least get two to three uses out of it, but I only got one use! Such a small sachet!

What Does It Do?

"Aqua Sherbet Network System protects skin from the external environment by forming a moisture film over skin. Hyaluronic acid, a plant-derived moisture factor, keeps skin moisturized by continuously maintaining moisture in combination skin for long hours.
 
HOW TO USE : At the last step of skin care, apply an appropriate amount to the entire face, and gently pat for absorption."(1)
This cream is lightweight in texture and feels more like a gel than a cream. It does leave a matte finish on the skin, and absorbed quickly for me. It has an extremely strong scent, and smells like cheap mens perfume to me. It's hard to tell since I could literally only try this once, but it didn't feel overly moisturising for me. At best this could be a summer weight moisturiser for me, but I'm not sure if I can stand the scent!
Would I Purchase This Product?
I'm curious how this would do for my skin as a summer moisturiser, but I'm not sure if I am in love enough to outright purchase this product. I would go out of my way to purchase more sample sachets if I found them, but I just don't know if I can handle how strongly this cream smells! Also mens cologne is not what I want my face to smell like really. What an interesting product!

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I would be put off by the masculine scent as well. It definitely sounds like an interesting product. Thanks for another thorough review!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca, I noticed that your skin complexion has improved over time. Wonder what skincare brand are you currently using?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry my email is austenfan2015@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...