Friday 21 October 2016

First Impression: La'dor Scalp Scaling Spa Hair Ampoule

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the La'dor Scalp Scaling Spa Hair Ampoule! I purchased a couple of little La'dor hair care items a while back and am steadily making my way though them! 


What Does It Do?

"Your very own hair spa at home! This ampoule delivers the amazing effects of professional salon hair spa at the comfort of your own home. This hair ampoule effectively hydrates the hair and scalp to give your hair a fuller body, softer texture and shinier appearance. Infused with a rich blend of premium herbal oils and fruit extracts, this ampoule is jampacked with nutrients beneficial to the hair and scalp. It doesn’t contain harsh chemicals which makes it suitable for people with hypersensitive scalp.

How to use
After shampoo process, apply into scalp and massage gently for 1-2 minutes. Wash it out, then condition your hair as usual. 


Water, Alcohol, Tocopherol Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Panax Ginseng Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Hinokitiol, Niacinamide, Polyoxyethylene Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil"(1)
This scaling ampoule comes packaged in a teeny tiny squeeze tube and is a thick white cream. I didn't get to take any photos of the cream because apparently I'm a bad blogger (slaps wrist) but it is a very boring looking cream. I used this while I was in the shower which is why I have no photographs of it in progress, but here are some compelling before and after shots!
Would I Purchase This Product?
Yes! This product made my hair look and feel so fresh and clean. This is a different type of scaling product than my beloved Innisfree Scalp Scaler that rids my scalp of dandruff, this products doesn't do much for my dandruff but it really makes my hair feel clean, light and bouncy. It's also super easy to use since I just run it through my hair after shampooing it. I would definitely try this hair ampoule again!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I tried this product because I had had a bad reaction to a new shampoo and this helped get rid of all itchiness and irritation as well as made my hair feel soft. :)

    http://greenteaandshortbread.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...