Friday 9 December 2016

First Impression: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Dation

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Etude House Precious Mineral BBdation! I was sent this sample in the shade W13 and decided to try it out anyway, knowing the colour would not be ideal.
What Does It Do?
Not a clue, I can't find a proper description anywhere!
Of course the shade is quite orange, but the BB Cream has quite a thin formula.
I found this BB Cream easy to apply with a cushion puff (and it was so orange I didn't want to try it again with a different tool).
I enjoyed the coverage from this BB Cream, it's light coverage and dewy texture would be perfect for day to day wear for me as I only have light scarring to cover at the moment.
However, it has very little oil control which makes it very difficult for me to wear, especially during the summer. I found that the BB Cream broke up quite a bit around my nose, and rubbed off substantially on my chin which was quite disappointing.
Would I Purchase This Product?
No, even in the lighter shade (No2) this is not a great BB Cream for me as I would have to wear it for less than 6 hours which is not very realistic. I enjoyed the initial coverage and finish, but I wish it stayed that way rather than dissolving into an oily mess. Not the BB Cream for me, but if you have drier skin this could be a nice option!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...