Friday 30 December 2016

First Impression: Lioele Pore Clean & Tightening Dr. Ampoule

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Lioele Pore Clean & Tightening Dr. Ampoule! This Ampoule claims to make your pores pretty much disappear. I'm quite skeptical about this since pores don't open and close, it's pretty difficult to minimize pores!
What Does It Do?
"Lioele Pore Clean & Tightening Dr. Ampoule is a highly concentrated serum made with Lioele's patented formula Phyto-Oligo to drastically decrease the size of pores. The innovative formula is easily absorbed and clinically proven to tighten enlarged pores for a more youthful appearence. Ingredients include Zinc PCA to eliminate excess sebum while effectively shrinking pore size. Lioele Pore Cleaning & Tightening Dr. Ampoule is perfect for oily and acne prone skin due to it's anti-bacterial ingredients like tea tree oil and limonum lemon fruit oil extract.

This is an excellent product to add to your pore treatment routine. There are many products on the market that help extract pores, but they don't decrease the pore size. Enlarge pores can make our skin look tired and rough. By shrinking pores it will help bring back the baby soft look.

Benefits:
    Sebum Control
    Decrease pore size
    Softening
    Smoothing
    Anti-Bacterial

How to use: Apply product after extraction treatment. A toner may be used before applying this product. Allow product to soak into skin before applying other creams or serums."(1)
This Ampoule is clear in colour and has a thin gel like texture. It's easy to spread out of the skin and absorbs averagely. It did take more than 2mins to absorb into my skin which I consider to be a little long. After using the whole sachet I noticed no difference to my pores.
Would I Purchase This Product?
No. I didn't notice even the slightest difference to my pore size, even though I only used a small sachet. The instructions don't really tell you how long you should wait to expect results, but I'm not at all impressed by this product. It just seemed like an extra skincare step that doesn't really do anything.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...