Saturday 31 December 2016

First Impression: Nature Republic Super Origin Collagen BB Cream

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Nature Republic Super Origin Collagen BB Cream! This is my last post for 2016, but also my last First Impression post too. I'm finding that my First Impressions are becoming less helpful as I progress as a blogger, mostly because I'm unable to tell whether I like products when I only use one sample sachet and I feel like the posts are becoming half baked because I can't offer much information other than the scent and texture of most products. I will also have a new schedule starting in 2017, so I will reveal that tomorrow!
What Does It Do?
"This BB Cream with the active ingredient of a plant-based collagen makes the skin firm and supple.
- covers skin trouble and creates thin and bright makeup.
- vegetable originated ceramide creates resilient skin.
- natural moisturizing ingredient remains moisturized skin for houre.
- SPF25/PA++"(1)
There is only one shade for this BB Cream, and it's definitely not my colour! I think this shade would best suit NC15-NC20. The BB Cream has a thick texture that is easy enough to apply.
I don't love the way this BB Cream looks on my skin, it does make it look drier and emphasizes my pores and flaws.
Obviously this isn't the right colour for me!
After 8 hours this BB Cream isn't wearing too badly! It's not that oily and it hasn't seperated at all. I'm quite happy with how it wears!
Would I Purchase This Product?
No, I don't suit the one colour this product comes in, and I don't like how it makes my skin look. I do however like how it lasted, so potentially this would be quite good for Princesses with oily skin! However, it's not the BB Cream for me.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...