Tuesday 21 February 2017

Store Review: Colorpop

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Colorpop! I have never shopped with Colorpop before because the shipping is usually quite expensive, but currently they have free shipping over $50! I couldn't spend $50 there because everything is soo cheap, so I teamed up with my sister-in-law (good work brother) and we hauled together! ^ ^


Website Practicality
I found the website really easy to navigate and it's really aesthetically pleasing. It was easy to create an account, fill my cart and check out.
 Price Comparison
I can't really compare prices for colorpop because they sell their own brand.


Shipping and Packaging
We made our purchase on the 29th of December and our package arrived on the 10th! The inside of the box is so pretty, and you can reverse the box which is super cute! There were a couple of foam pads in the box, but otherwise the products were rolling around unprotected, so almost all of the lipstick boxes were open when I opened the box. Other than the boxes, all of the products were unharmed.
Products
I bought products from the Hello Kitty range! Surprise! 
Puroland - $18
Final Thoughts
I quite enjoyed my shopping experience with Colorpop! I haven't tried the products very much yet so I will reserve my opinion on them for later, but I do wish that Colorpop had free international shipping, or a lower free shipping price to reflect the price of their products. It's quite hard to spend $50USD on products that you've never tried before! Other than that, shop away! ^ ^

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. ahhh these look so cute (͒ ॢ ›⚇‹ ॢ)͒୭♡
    I also own some colorpop products, a couple of eyeshadows and a highlighter which is honestly the best highlighter I've ever used in my life (人・㉨・)♡
    I looove your blog btw, followed! (ฅ’ω’ฅ)​♥
    http://xsunbunx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...