Tuesday 7 March 2017

Store Review: Sasa

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Sasa! I've shopped with Sasa before, but it was quite a long time ago (3 years ago!), so I thought it would be well worth refreshing to see if anything had changed.


Website Practicality
I find Sasa reasonably easy to browse, sometimes it is hard to find specific products as they won't pop up when searched, but the brand browse section is good. I already had an account here, but it was easy to log in, fill my cart and check out.
 Price Comparison
The prices on Sasa are a little higher for some items like the limited edition items, and the shipping is expensive when you don't hit the free shipping limit.

Sasa
Creer Beaute Sailor Moon Rouge - $28.40 + Shipping $15.00 = $43.40

Yesstyle
Creer Beaute Sailor Moon Rouge $21.55 +Shipping $15.53 = $37.08

 Japanstore
Creer Beaute Sailor Moon Rouge - $34.75 + Shipping - $6.75 = $41.50    


Shipping and Packaging
I made my purchase on the 7th of Feb, my order was shipped on the 10th and arrived at my house on the 15th which is substantially faster than the last time I shopped with them three years ago. My shipping was free as I spent over $70. I've had a lot of Princesses question what stores declare on their import stickers, Sasa declares correctly down to the last cent.
Products
Final Thoughts
Again, I really enjoyed my shopping experience with Sasa! For me they are the cheapest place to get standard Japanese cosmetics, and now that the shipping is soo much quicker it's a lot more convenient than other stores too. I'm happy with everything that I've purchased and would definitely shop with Sasa again, as long as my cart hits over $70USD so I can have free shipping. ^ ^

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...