Thursday 11 May 2017

Review: Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil! I picked this up recently because I needed a new cleansing oil after not loving many of the solid cleansing balms. This is a cleansing balm that is pretty popular, and I generally say that I don't review cleansing oils because they're kinda boring, but since I'm doing something a little new with it I thought I would show you!
Kose Cosmeport Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil remove all trace of makeup, including stubborn waterproof mascara. Cleanse and purifies deep in pores. It washes away sebum that blocks pores. Improve blackheads problem. Pores are cleared. Skin is refreshed, purified and clean.
This cleansing oil comes in a standard pump bottle which makes it easy to disperse the correct amount of product. The oil itself is fairly watery, it's not too thick which makes it nice and easy to spread across my face. It does have a fairly strong citrusy scent, but this doesn't bother me because it smells nicer than an oil would by itself.
I use this to dissolve my eye face make up, but also to treat my dry scalp which you can see me doing in the above video! I found that this removed stubborn eye make up really really well, I don't need to use a second eye make up remover with this oil cleanser! You can tell even when I haven't washed off the cleanser that my lashes are super clean, and when I emulsify and rinse it off there is no mascara residue. I always double cleanse with my make up, so I use an oil cleanser to remove my make up, then follow up with a foaming cleanser to actually cleanse my skin.
What I Love
-Pretty inexpensive at $10NZD (or $7USD)
- Great practical packaging
- Nice citrus scent
- Removes make up very well
- Great to oil cleanse your scalp (watch the video)  


What I Don't Love
- Nothing


Final Thoughts
If I don't dislike anything about this then why isn't it a Holy Grail? I find this a little hard because an oil cleanser is an oil cleanser and I don't think this particular one is head and shoulders above the rest of oil cleansers that did the exact same thing. It's a great product, it does the job well and it's inexpensive too which is great because I'm now smothering it on my scalp too. I would definitely recommend this particular oil cleanser, especially to any Princesses that find some oil cleansers too thick or heavy. As for cleaning my scalp, I definitely have Tracey to thank for this method, and I think it works really well for my dry scalp!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...