Tuesday 16 May 2017

Store Review: AliExpress

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with AliExpress! Don't worry, I didn't purchase any counterfeit make up and skincare, only shoes and clothing! I've never shopped with AliExpress before because I am always a little wary of these sorts of sites!


Website Practicality
I found AliExpress easy to navigate, but it is really difficult to track down specific items because there is just soo much out there. Other than having to trawel through thousands of wedges, it was easy to create an account, fill my cart and checkout. I wish they would let me use Paypal though!
 Price Comparison
There are too many stores to compare, but think of it like Ebay but with no bidding or Amazon I guess.



Shipping and Packaging
I made my order on the 21st of February and my orders were shipped separately from the 23rd. They started to arrive from the 9th of March to the 13th, which is actually much quicker than I thought, and since they're from separate sellers they all were wrapped and shipped differently, although safely.
Products
Final Thoughts
I'm very surprised that I like almost everything that I purchased from Aliexpress! My only slight annoyance is that everything smells heavily of plastic and I had to leave the items out in the open for a couple of days to get rid of the smell, but it's not the end of the world. All in all, I would shop there again for random things like this, but never ever for make up.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. The sweater you got is really cute!
    I've ordered clothes and accessories from Aliexpress before and they're surprisingly decent. You're probably right in not shopping for makeup on there though, I doubt the quality for it would be good.
    Lovely review as always~
    http://milkiiprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...