Tuesday 2 May 2017

Store Review: Jolse

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Jolse! I haven't shopped with Jolse for 2 years because even though the prices are good I just hate the website soo much.


Website Practicality
I still hate the website, but at least they've gotten rid of a lot of the side bars. The side bars still flick down the page as you scroll which is annoying, but they're substantially less annoying than before. The site still logs you out after being inactive for 5mins (like if I go and make a coffee, or go to the bathroom) and the password is still obnoxiously long and complicated. Otherwise, it was easy to fill my cart and check out.

 Price Comparison
My main reason for choosing to shop with Jolse today was that the both stock Cosrx and have free shipping. Cosrx items tend to be quite heavy, so they can get quite expensive when you have to pay for weighted shipping. Jolse is clearly the winner here because of their free shipping.


Jolse

Roseroseshop
Cosrx One Step Pimple Clear Pad - $11.14 + Shipping - $8.45 = $19.59

Hikoco
Cosrx One Step Pimple Clear Pad - $19.40 + Shipping - $3.49 = $22.89

Shipping and Packaging
I made my purchase on the 19th of Feb, my order was shipped on the 23rd, and arrived at my house on the 1st of March, so not only is their shipping free, it's also very fast. Everything in my package was bubble wrapped securely and they included a ton of free samples. So generous!
Products
Final Thoughts
I had a better experience with Jolse this time! Their website always puts me off so much because it is just unpleasant to use, but they have quick, free shipping and their prices are good, so I really should shop with them more often!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...