Monday 3 July 2017

Review: Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream! I recently bought like way too many base products, so I decided to dedicate a week to reviewing them! This BB Cream was highly recommended by many people, though I was a little hesitant to try it because it only comes in one shade!
Capturing your natural skin tone color, Klairs BB Cream pulls out the best of what you got underneath. Your natural skin, only better !  You look so wonderful just the way you are, enhance your natural beauty with the BB cream Korean women love so much! Suitable for every skin type, even sensitive and acne prone.
This BB Cream comes packaged in a simple squeeze tube. It's not super fancy, but it's still functional.
This BB Cream only comes in one shade which is best suited for MAC NC15. It is a little darker than what I would like, but I can still make it work. The BB Cream has a pretty thick texture but spreads out easily. It does oxidise a little too.
I found this BB Cream easy to apply with brushes, sponges or cushion puffs. Sponges of course give me a sheerer finish, but cushion puffs are my favourite way to apply this BB Cream since they don't sheer out the finish too much and are quicker to blend in comparison to brushes.
This product doesn't claim to have amazing coverage, it claims to be like your skin, but better! I agree with this claim, it doesn't do much in the way of coverage as you can see by my angry cystic pimple, but it still looks like my skin only better. Of course this isn't a product I would grab if I was having a bunch of breakouts because it really wouldn't cover much, but it does give me a beautiful natural finish.
After wearing this BB Cream for 9 hours there is a little glowiness through my T-Zone but I'm pretty impressed by how well it's holding up!
It hasn't caked up, gotten patchy or rubbed off in any areas which I am super impressed by! I don't mind the glowiness throughout the T-Zone, it doesn't look oily at all, it just looks like healthy skin to me!
What I Love
- Plain, functional packaging
- Great colour for MAC NC15
- Easy to apply with Brushes, Sponges and Puffs
- Light coverage
- Beautiful natural finish
- Good longevity


What I Don't Love
- Only one colour (not really my colour)
- Light coverage


Final Thoughts
I actually quite like this BB Cream, I just wish it was more suited to my skin tone! However, I definitely do understand that I am on the paler end of the spectrum, and I am blessed that I can even wear this product considering it's only going to look good on fair skin tones, I have no idea why Klairs would only make one shade, surely they would sell more if they made 3-4 shades! Aside from the limiting shade, this BB Cream is really beautiful on the skin and really is a nice product! It makes my skin look beautiful but still natural, and it lasts through the day without breaking down, caking up or rubbing off. Since it has such light, natural coverage it's not a product I would recommend to Princesses that need extra coverage, but if you're wanting to enhance your natural skin, this is a beautiful choice!

I would recommend the Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream to any Princesses that are around the NC15 skin tone and are looking for a BB Cream with a natural finish that lasts beautifully throughout the day! 

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...