Thursday 10 August 2017

Review: Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask! I picked up this mask because I am starting to get a couple of pesky pimples, and I was hoping this mask would help to dry out any excess sebum!
3-in-1: Removes Sebum + Brightens Skin + Treats Blemishes! Soothing and Moisturizing

Great absorption of sebum thanks to Jeju volcanic clay!
Clean Jeju volcanic ingredients, made from hardened lava, deeply cleanse pores to purify your skin.

1. Amazing absorption of sebum and impurities
The fine, porous structure of Jeju volcanic clay strongly absorbs sebum inside pores. Remove impurities and give your skin a clear and complete look.

2. Creates good conditions for skin and makeup
Our clay mask, containing volcanic scoria from Jeju, absorbs sebum and impurities to create clean skin. It delivers minerals deep inside your skin, brightens and clarifies your skin tone, and creates an ideal texture.
This mask comes packaged in a sturdy little container. Sadly this doesn't come with a spatula or anything to pick up the product with, but luckily I have about 10 from other skincare products. The mask itself is pale grey in colour, has very little scent and is moderately thick, but easy to spread out.
I apply this mask where I need it (which at the moment is everywhere) and I do use it to multi mask when I have dry spots. It dries down matte and feels a little tight on my skin, but it's not uncomfortable.
My skin isn't too oily at the moment because it is winter here in New Zealand, so I don't find that this mask helps out with excess oil (because there is none) and I don't think it helps to moisturise or brighten my skin either.
However, I find that this really helps to clean out my pores, especially in my nose! They look much more refined although obviously they won't disappear, they definitely look smaller. 
What I Love
- Cute packaging
- Inexpensive
- Easy to apply
- Doesn't make my face feel super tight
- Helps to refine my pores


What I Don't Love
- No spatula or anything to apply product with
- Doesn't brighten or moisturise


Final Thoughts
This mask has big claims that it doesn't entirely live up to. However, it still is quite effective for cleaning out and refining the large pores around my nose. It has cute packaging that would be better with a spatula, is easy to use and pretty inexpensive. I really like using this in conjunction with other masks, especially when I use this on my nose and chin, and a more hydrating mask on my cheeks and forehead. I would really like to try the Super Volcanic version of this mask too because I hear really good things about it too!

I would recommend the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask to any Princesses looking for a clay mask that helps clear out and refine pores. 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...