Thursday 14 September 2017

Review: Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner! I picked up this toner recently because I had tried a couple of samples sachets and it seemed to hydrate my skin really nicely which is really what I want in a toner!
The first burst of hydration the skin meets is a toner. Meet the non-irritating toner that rejuvenates and restores hydration for tired skin

Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1
This toner comes in quite a large bottle which is great, and it has a shaker top. I personally prefer pumps because I don't find that I shake out the same amount each time which is a little frustrating.
The toner itself is clear in colour and slightly thicker than water. It has a really nice fresh scent, but it's not overwhelming and disappears fairly quickly.
I find this toner really easy to apply, even though it's a thicker consistency to some toners it absorbs pretty quickly and hydrates my skin nicely. This toner really just claims to hydrate, nothing too fancy, and I definitely agree that it does a good job at hydrating the skin and prepping it for the next step for me which is usually heavier serums.
What I Love
- Pretty inexpensive at $20USD/$30NZD
- Comes in a big bottle
- Lightly scented
- Easy to apply
- Hydrated skin beautifully


What I Don't Love
- Personally dislike shaker tops


Final Thoughts
I really enjoy using this toner. I quite like that it lives up to it's claims rather than claiming to do about a million things and only actually hydrating. It's always frustrating when products sound better than they actually are! I personally don't love the shaker top, it either disperses too much or too little for me, but it's not the end of the world and I could totally decant this into a different container. I definitely enjoy using this toner and it is one that I would repurchase too! 

I would recommend the Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner to any Princesses looking for a simple, hydrating toner.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...