Tuesday 5 September 2017

Store Review: Yesstyle

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Yesstyle! I haven't actually shopped with Yesstyle for quite a while now, but I noticed that they had one of the Benton Essences for a super duper cheap price, so I was tempted into a purchase with them!


Website Practicality
Yesstyle is a very practical website to browse, it's easy to find everything I want and the search bar works really well. I already had an account, but I still found it easy to find the items I want, add them to my cart and check out.
Price Comparison
Yesstyle was having a huge KBeauty sale at the time, so I decided to take advantage of some of the very low prices and free shipping at a spend of over $50! In general, the prices on Yesstyle are not great, they do tend to be on the higher end.

Yesstyle

W2Beauty

BB Cosmetic


Shipping and Packaging
I made my purchase on the 13th of April and shipped on the 19th. My package arrived at my house on the 27th of April which is pretty quick for the actual shipping time, it did take them a while to actually package my order up though! My package was boxed up nicely, and bubble wrapped well. Everything was unharmed, but it is odd to me that Yesstyle adds their own branded stickers to the outer packaging.
Products
Final Thoughts
The shipping was free and fast, and at this point in time the prices are low enough for me to justify shopping at Yesstyle. I think it's a great place to shop if they are in sale, but the full prices of some of the products are more than twice they are at normal stores. This could be the company giving us a false sense of saving to urge us to buy more, or they could actually just sell the products for a huge profit, I'm not too sure which it is. I sure know that I wouldn't pay full price for any of those products if I had bought them from the same store because that would be a total cost of $140 (vs $56) which is totally unrealistic for the products I picked. I definitely recommend shopping with caution and price checking at other stores before purchasing from Yesstyle.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Yah, their pricing fluctuates a LOT (worse even than amazon) One of they few places that sells my fave night cream (ladykin dark repair) the lowest I've seen is $15 but it goes up to $60 sometimes! Ridiculous

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...