Thursday 16 November 2017

Review: Etude House Woo~ Baby Plumping Tint

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Etude House Woo~ Baby Plumping Tint! I have always been curious to see if these lip tints actually plump the lips, so in my latest order I decided to pick them up! There used to be two other colours of plumping tints, a blue/clear shade and a shimmering pink shade, but neither of these shades are available any more!
This is a Plumping Lip Tint that comes with a non-sticky, cool menthol formula, staining lips with its clear tint color for voluptuous,  juicy lips.
These lip tints come in simple, but cute packaging. They have a silicone spatula which I don't usually like, but it actually spreads out the tint very nicely.
There are two colours, a red as well as a pink.
These tints are designed to plump up the lips and provide a tint of colour. Initially they are very glossy and this shine lasts for a couple of hours. Once the gloss is gone I do feel like my lips are plumped up slightly. It's not a massive difference, but I think after using this tint my lips look fuller and slightly less wrinkly.
Volume Up Red
 Volume Up Red is a pretty red tint.
These tints are really easy to apply, the silicone applicator is a little odd, but it still works well to spread out the tint. I find that the tints stain a little unevenly to start with, but after about 10minutes the colour evens out pretty nicely.
Volume Up Pink
 Volume Up Pink is a pretty light pink.
 These tints also provide a cooling sensation due to the Menthol. I find these tints to be quite moisturising since they are quite thick, they usually last me about 3 hours before I would need to apply a lip balm.
What I Love
- Pretty inexpensive at $5USD each
- Simple, cute packaging
- Easy to apply
- Nice cool tingling sensation
- Plumps my lips slightly


What I Don't Love
- Tints stain unevenly to start with


Final Thoughts
I'm actually pretty impressed by these plumping tints! I have very dry, wrinkly lips so I find that these tints plump up my lips slightly, but they also tint my lips too which is quite cute! They're cute, easy to use and inexpensive. However, if you already have pretty plump lips then I don't think these will make much of a difference. I really enjoy using this plumping tints, the pink is the perfect colour for me when I'm wearing light make up!

I would recommend the Etude House Woo~ Baby Plumping Tint to any Princesses looking for a slightly plumping lip tint!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...