Tuesday 19 December 2017

Review: Blossom Jeju Pink Camellia Soombi Essence Serum

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Blossom Jeju Pink Camellia Soombi Essence Serum! I have already reviewed the toner from this line which I absolutely love, and I actually bought the Essence Serum first! I was immediately addicted to the scent, so ended up with the Toner afterwards.
Rich in hyaluronic acid, this serum replenishes and retains an abundance of moisture for long-lasting hydration. The patented seaweed stem celler MarinEx allows for an effective delivery of pure, potent ingredients for a youthful and revived glow.
This Essence Serum comes housed in a very cute, squat bottle with a dropper top. I really enjoy the packaging of this serum, I think it's really cute and functional. This serum is only 30ml which is on the smaller side, but it's also quite expensive at around $50USD. The serum itself is clear in colour and has a thin, gel like texture. Like the toner, it is heavily scented with Honeysuckle and Jasmine which I really really like!
I find this serum really easy to apply, I only need a couple of drops either straight onto my skin or mixed into a cream to give my skin a gorgeous glow! It's a little heavy for me to use during the day time, so I reserve this product for night time use as it is a little more expensive too.
I love this serum, but it is very hydrating and can actually be too much for my skin when I use it on a day to day basis. However, with moderate use it definitely gives my skin a beautiful glow!
What I Love
- Cute, functional packaging
- Smells amazing
- Easy to apply
- Beautifully hydrating for my skin


What I Don't Love
- Quite expensive at almost $50 for 30ml
- Can be a little too intense for my skin


Final Thoughts
I absolutely adore the scent of this Essence Serum and how plump it makes my skin look! However, it is expensive for how much product you get. This is one of the products that I consider to be just a little luxurious, it's not unattainable for me, but it's also not something that I could personally afford to use on a regular bases and repurchase regularly. Thankfully, it's also not something my skin likes on a daily basis, so I have actually had this little bottle since April! I love using it when I feel like my skin needs a pick me up because it really does plump up and hydrate my skin, and the scent literally makes me feel happy.

I would recommend the Blossom Jeju Pink Camellia Soombi Essence Serum to any Princesses looking for a luxurious serum to add to their skincare routine, as long as you enjoy the scent of Jasmine! 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...